Sleeping bags can be a very useful thing to have around. A lot of people think that they are only meant to be used for camping. However, they are also nice to have in case you have visitors or you are going to be traveling. They are compact and a lot more comfortable than just sleeping on the floor with a blanket. A newer product to the sleeping bag industry would be a sleeping bag suit.
These suits may look a little odd but they are super comfy and are great if you are staying somewhere that is a bit cooler. Instead of having to get in and out of your sleeping bag to check on your kids, you can stay in your warm sleeping bag suit. Whether you are looking for a sleeping bag that you can take into the woods or you are just looking for one to have tucked away in case of an emergency, here are some of the top ones.
10. WhiteFang Sleeping Bag with Compression Sack
This bag is waterproof, as well as tear-resistance. There are also zippers so you can stick your arms and legs out while still keeping your torso and head warm. It weighs approximately 3.3 pounds and has dimensions of 14” by 8”, which makes it easy to travel with.
- The softer inner lining is made out of skin-friendly material so you won’t wake up itchy.
9. Dog Mountain 20 Degree F |-6 Degree Extreme Low| 650 FP SuperiorLoft
The measurements for this bag are 82 inches in length, 32 inches at the shoulders, 26 inches wide at the waist, and just 15 inches wide at the feet. It can easily accommodate anyone that is 5’6” to 6’ tall. This bag is great for colder climates, it can keep you warm in temperatures as long as negative six degrees Fahrenheit. It can withstand these cold temperatures because of the boxed baffle design that keeps your body heated trapped in, as well as the full-length draft tube that keeps the cold air out.
- You will receive a lifetime purchase when you purchase this sleeping bag.
8. DESERT & FOX Cotton Flannel Sleeping Bags
If you in need of a more affordable option, this is the bag for you. You can choose between blue or pink. There are also two styles that you can choose from; the winter style can handle temperatures from 23 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. While the spring and fall, style can handle temperatures from 41 to 68 degrees Fahrenheit. If you buy two of these sleeping bags, you can connect them together to make a double sleeping bag. It is super easy to travel with a can be pressed down to half of its regular size for trouble-free storage.
- This bag includes a small pillow that will conveniently fit in the storage bag.
7. Kowell Kids Sleeping Bag for Camping
You aren’t the only one who should have a sleeping bag tucked away, in case anything happens. It is important that your child also has one too. This sleeping bag is a great choice because it can be used throughout spring, summer, and fall, which makes it very versatile. You can easily compress it down into the travel bag, so your child can be in charge of carrying it. It weighs three pounds and is 66.9” by 25.5”. The 320T polyester outer layer will keep your child dry. It is very easy to clean, all you need to do is put it in the washing machine with a mild detergent.
- Your child can pick from three super cute designs; a cupcake, dinosaur, or tree pattern.
6. Selk’bag Lite 6G Sleeping Bag
This suit has actual pant sleeves instead of the typical open bottom design that most of these suits have. There are even booties that you can zip on and off, as well as elastic hand enclosures. So, you will always be comfortable. It has a large kangaroo pocket on the front so you can store everything you need, right in front of you.
- There are two colors to choose from with this suit, a neutral blue, and a more vibrant pinkish-violet color.
5. Selk’bag Original 6G Sleeping Bag
Just like the other Selk’bag, this one also has individual sections for your legs. It comes in six different colors and has numerous different pockets. There is a cargo pocket to go along with your kangaroo pouch and it even offers extra ventilation on the legs. It has dual zipper entry, along with side zipper entry in case you need to access your pant pockets. The sizes run from small to extra-large.
- You are able to move around without any restrictions when you are wearing this suit.
4. ArcticShield Body Insulator
If you are a hunter or an avid outdoorsman, this is the suit for you. The camo print makes it perfect for enjoying time in the outdoors. It has patented heat-retention technology that will help to retain almost 90% of your body heat. There is even a tree harness slot as a safety measure if you are using it for hunting.
- This suit comes in a size small all the way to 2x-large.
3. VINSONMASSIF Wearable Sleeping Bag
Unlike some of the other bags, this one is not as bulky and will allow you to move around with ease. There are three different color options available that you can choose from. It is very to get in and out of because of the twin locking zipper. The hood that it has will keep your head warm and the polyester shell will keep you protected from the elements. It also has two pockets so your phone and other valuables are easily accessible.
- This is one of the most affordable options that you can get.
2. Snoozzoo Adult Black Bear Sleeping Bag
The Snoozzoo Sleeping Back is easily one of the most fun sleeping on the market. This bag is 78 inches tall and can accommodate people that are up to 75 inches in height. People that weigh over 300 pounds can fit into this fun sleeping bag. The lining is made out of a cotton blend and it is very thick to keep you warm. When it is not in use, you can carry it like a backpack.
- This is one of the cutest and most unique sleeping bag suits that you will see on the market.
1. Gerry 4 Season Wearable Walk-Around Sleeping Bag
If you enjoy early spring sports that are outdoors, you definitely need this suit. It has a foot drawstring and zipper that goes all the way up to your neck. There are two sizes that you can choose from and the length can be adjusted when you do need to walk around. That makes it great for almost any adult. You can easily fold, roll, and pack it up when you are not using it for convenient storage.
- There are numerous pockets built into this suit so you won’t have to worry about misplacing your phone, keys or wallet.