Oftentimes, people see leaf blowers as a “disposable” tool because it only gets brought out once a year, but this mindset has also cost many people money they didn’t have to waste. That’s right, if they would have focused on the specific when buying a blower, they could have had one for many years to come. Instead, they must go out and buy one every time they turn around unless they do without. Things like brand reputation, different uses, and reliability come into play when trying to find the best battery powered leaf blower. These factors, among others, are what we’ll zoom in on during our reviews to ensure you’re well-rounded when you leave our website to complete your purchase. You can thank us later, we just got tired of consumers going away empty-handed with factors that didn’t even really contribute to them making a logical purchase.
8. Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
As the world demands more from landscaping and lawn care companies, the need for eco-friendlier solutions continues to rise. To help fill the gap, this cordless leaf blower is Makita’s way of bringing an eco-friendly solution to market. Boasting minimal noise and zero emissions, it’s one of the more competitive approaches we’ve seen recently.
- At 28 minutes on the lowest setting, run-time is no issue.
- Manufacturing this with a brushless mower leads to faster speeds.
- XPT prolongs the life of this blower to deliver increased value.
7. BLACK+DECKER LSW40C 40V Max Lithium Sweeper
Delivering air at speeds up to 125 mph, this is one of the cordless blowers that isn’t slacking when it comes to sweeping up debris. While you might think that with such a high speed it has to be heavy, this isn’t the case. In fact, it has been recognized to be among the lightest models currently on the market today. Coming in at just under $100, it’s also one of the more budget-friendly choices too.
- An indicator displays the battery’s charge level.
- Extremely low level of noise makes it ideal for anywhere.
- Used for lower-end jobs as it’s less powerful than high-end leaf blowers.
6. Best Partner 18V 130MPH Cordless Leaf Blower
One of the most affordable options to date, Best Partner brings to the table a blower capable of speeds up to 130 mph which outperforms a lot of its competitors on both price and speed. Since it’s not the most popular brand in the world, it had to do something to gain the attention of consumers. This is their move in the game of chess many know to be the world of business. Checkmate.
- Charge it to full capacity in just an hour and a half.
- No gas, oil, or exhaust fumes. An eco-friendly choice.
- Self-discharge and inadequate charging of the battery is in the past.
5. Worx WG546 Turbine 20V PowerShare 2-Speed Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower
From light-duty cleaning duties to massive leaf removal projects, there’s a setting for what’s at hand that is waiting for your choice. No more spilling gas on your shoes or lugging around an extension cord, as this is a completely portable solution. With the price tag just under $90 at the time of this review, it stays in line with the average cost of cordless leaf blowers.
- 2 levels of speed to use dependent on type of job.
- Easily operate it with one hand, freeing the other.
- No tools needed for assembly, unbox and put it together!
4. BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper
This is one of the more powerful options among the lineup of Black & Decker cordless leaf blowers making it ideal for any Black & Decker fan looking to upgrade their lawn care arsenal. If you can lift a sack of sugar without difficulty, you’ll be able to lift tis piece of lawn equipment easily too, considering it only weighs in at 3.7 pounds. Here are a few more great things about this model.
- Battery capable of holding charge for up to 18 months.
- Described as a part of the 20V MAX System, there’s even more potential.
- Speeds up to 130 mph ensures it can tackle most jobs, just not the biggest of all.
3. Worx AIR 20V Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner with 120 MPH / 80 CFM Output
Focused on helping keep dirt out of the house, the name says it all. It works! Which is why they earned 3rd place here on our quest to find the best battery powered leaf blower. While it may not be #1, it still took a lot to win us over. The many attachments for various practical uses just might have helped them.
- Contains many different attachments for all kinds of household tasks.
- Large areas pose no difficulties for this cordless leaf blower, it was built for this.
- Use with other WORX tools with its interchangeable battery design.
2. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower
DEWALT is a known name among the world of power tools, but how in the world did it get into the lawn equipment market too? Well, it’s something that they have been doing for quite some time, it’s just not one of their most popular approaches. Not to mention, it brings to the table capabilities that leave a lot of their competitors sitting in the dust they blew off the sidewalks of those who embraced DEWALT.
- Designed to provide a maximal area being swept.
- Embraces a brushless motor like other leading brands for better performance.,
- Speed locking and a variable trigger makes it easier to use than many others.
1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower, 2.0 AH Battery Included
The fastest, meanest, and productive blower that has proven it is one of the best by continuing to be the top seller on Amazon, regardless of what competitors try to do to change it. With speeds up to 150 mph and a great run-time, it’s ready to tackle just about any leaf blowing project that might come your way.
- An extension tube helps broaden your abilities.
- Makes a great piece of lawn equipment for small and medium jobs.
- The improved battery design delivers increased run-time.